-
November 29th, 2004, 05:53 PM
#31
Senior Hostboard Member
ouch@Princess
Well it's getting better and better, but being afraid from tomorrow doesn't make anything easier.
-
November 30th, 2004, 05:00 PM
#32
Senior Hostboard Member
This day is coool if you don't count my bad mark in History. But who cares???
-
November 30th, 2004, 07:20 PM
#33
Senior Hostboard Member
Your mom =P
This day was not so bad, but not cool, definatly nope. Only good.
-
December 1st, 2004, 08:45 PM
#34
Senior Hostboard Member
This day was the worst!!!! I'll go to bed, night everyone.
-
December 2nd, 2004, 12:49 PM
#35
Senior Hostboard Member
I totally hate this day. But it's not the day's fault tho...
-
December 2nd, 2004, 12:53 PM
#36
Senior Hostboard Member
It IS the day's fault. Well, maybe school's fault.
-
December 2nd, 2004, 12:57 PM
#37
Senior Hostboard Member
I have nothing wrong with this day. It's just a day that can't control it's happenings in it. I had to wake up early (school's fault) had a shitty 7hours (school's fault) my PC is getting crappy (spyware/viruses/overuse's fault) have to study in the afternoon (schools fault) I feel a bit sick (weather's fault, altho it's getting a bit sunny) I feel exhausted (school's fault again), can't talk to Kelly (timezone's fault, like everything else), and not enough hours in a day, (time's fault). Here you go.
-
December 4th, 2004, 10:57 AM
#38
Senior Hostboard Member
This day is cool. Listened music, read fantasy, playing games and Hyper will come too [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
December 4th, 2004, 11:21 AM
#39
Inactive Member
Hyper will come all over my face too
fixed.
-
December 4th, 2004, 11:55 AM
#40
Senior Hostboard Member
lol? Anyway, this day can be great.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks